Monday, October 29, 2018

My Home

My heart and soul resides with you,
And you are my home only-
As home is where the heart is.
I begin my voyage
To places unknown,
Unexplored.
And I find new abode to live in,
But it fails to become my 'home',
Like that ship in mid-sea
Whose heart lies anchored to the port,
As I am leaving behind my heart with you,
And 'home' is where the heart is.
I have given you all that I have-
My heart,
My soul,
My love.
And now I am so empty from within,
As I have nothing more left in myself
To give to anyone else.
And my empty heart returns to an empty nest,
To shed tears
For that precious heart of mine,
Which I have left behind.
Because truly, 'home' is where the heart is.




Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment